Van Roof Vent Wind Driven Rotating Vehicle Dog Pet Horse 4x4 Air Rotary BLACK OR WHITE
- Black or White van roof vent
- Quality van roof vent made by G&C Systems
- Easy to install rotating roof vent for vans
Dispatched same working day (if ordered by 3pm)
This is a superior quality van roof vent made by G&C Systems in Holland. There are many other far inferior van roof vents available elsewhere.
- Easy to fit van roof vent
- Genuine G&C Systems made roof vent
- Complete with open/close valve
- Low profile wind powered ventilator
- Low noise level
- Requires 80mm roof cut out
- Suits roof thickness of 1mm to 17mm
- Made from hardwearing ABS plastic
How to fit the roof vent
Fitting instructions are included in the box
1. Make a 80mm diameter opening in the roof.
2. Remove any sharp edges and seal the inner edge to prevent corrosion.
3. Position the ventilator onto the cutout (roof top)(ensure the arrow marked on the roof vent is pointing towards the front of the vehicle).
4. Make sure the ventilator is mounted on a flat area on the roof.
5. Select the correct bolt size required to suit the roof thickness. Use M8 x 16 for roof thickness of 1-6mm, or M8 x 20 for roof thickness of 7-11mm (make sure to fit o-ring around the bolt).
6. Position the inner ring inside the vehicle and turn clockwise to screw into the ventilator (takes about 3 full rotations).
7. Push the valve over the inner ring. This acts as the open/close valve.